Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

            Winter Break
During my winter break, I really didn’t did much all I did was to do chores, go to practice during the weekdays, and spend some quality time with my family. Some of the places I went to are to the mall, Sam’s Club, and down town. I really didn’t meet new people over my break maybe because I’m a really shy person. Some movies that I have watched was the family stone, project X, and some of my mom’s favorites which I don’t know that there called. Some sports that I have watched were football games with my brothers and soccer games with my dad. Some CTR experiences are that when I have come back from Down Town with my mom and my siblings we went to go eat at carls jr. and as we ate my mom felt kind of sorry that the guy next to us because he had his heads down and she thought that probably he was hungry so she goes and order him a burger. I didn’t read over my winter break because I don’t like reading. However, I didn’t have homework during my break because right before we left we have finals. Something else that I liked about this winter break was the rain because I have never seen that much rain and the motion the rain was falling.



No comments:

Post a Comment