Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Class Evaluation

  1. The things I liked about this class was that we learned quotes that help us becoming more inlove of becoming a CTR person . In addition, we had free time in class.
  2. The things I don't like about this class that I will have to bring my notebook sometimes and we don't even use it .
  3. Some recommendations for improving this class is better computers , more computers skills and less time talking.
  4. The highlight of the class to me is that the Student Success Statement I think it had help student on  CTW behavior .
  5. I really think I did my best because I follow all the instructions that Mr. Haymore have given us to all of our assignments.
  6. To be honest I haven’t been reading my Life Planning Journal for at least 5 minutes because I leave my notebook at my locker and I don’t have time to read it too. During the summer , ima state reading and writing on my notebook.
  7. I am Committing of being a CTR person because I believe that doing that’s right is fairness to most situations.
  8. Something I learn from this class and I will pass forward to others is that Doing what’s right is the best path you could go.
  9. Something I will always remember Mr.Haymore telling us to CHOOSE THE RIGHT everyday I will be in his class.

No comments:

Post a Comment