Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

SPRING BREAK

Capture.PNGOver my spring break i basically did not do anything but clean and babysit my baby brother and attended church. Some of the places i went to was to church , the grocery store , the park , and the mall, and more. I really didnt met anyone new this break but i did saw people that i haven't seen over a year or so . Some of the movie i have watched was Drumline, it's a really inspiring movie about a drummer who don't know how to read music but he really good on playing the drums. I didn't had swim practice this week because the pool was down but i saw a soccer game. Some CTR experiences are that offering my free time to watch my baby brother play or something else. I don't read books in my breaks i have because that's my time where i can relaxed all the school work that they have given me this year. The homework i did was my math and English Homework because it was due once i returned back from my break. Something else i did was spend a lots of time with my siblings this spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment